Re: [IP] Re:

Yeah I agree bread is evil.  but I'm easy to please actually... I like
bread with good thick cnsistency.. not flimsy stuff you get in stores.
It means a slice si more carbs usually..but hey, thats why I wear a pump
right?  I really like your basic Whole wheat, or rye... not big on white
either.  Did a white looking bread based in potato flour once...a friend
of mine can't eat wheat, rye, corn...basically anything but potatos, so I
was experimenting in having bread around he could eat.  It was good...I
don't think i've NOT liked anything i've made....