[IP] Insurance

     You SHOULD put your pump as a SCHEDULED item on your insurance policy
     which is the same thing that you would do with jewelry or art. My
     MiniMed rep actually recommended that I do this early on. The day I
     received my pump, it was insured. If you remove your pump someone
     could mistake it for a beeper and take off with it.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted