From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] What is a CUZZIE???
Date: Thursday, July 16, 1998 8:56 AM

MJ,
Sorry 'bout that. No one ever told me it was a Southern thing. The guys in
=
my
office from London call 'em coolers. The guy from Scotland calls 'em a =
Stumpy,
or a beer stumpy. The lady from Canada calls 'em an insulated can thingy.

Now the debate in our office is reaching a frenzied pitch. We've called
several companies that give them away as freebies and they have agreed =
with me
except for one minor detail...

Spelled Koozie, not Cuzzie.

A koozie is made of some insulating material (Styrofoam, wet suit =
material,
freezable stuff, etc...) that you place a can (preferably beer can) into =
keep cool.

Hope this clears it up.=20
Katie
send the next two lines in a message