From: James P Lyons <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re:
Date: Thursday, July 16, 1998 8:47 AM

Personally i've always wondered what is so good about sliced bread....I=20
mean I see nothing so hard about using a knife to make the bread the=20
right thickness for sandwhiches... how many times do you make a =
sandwich,=20
and it just falls apart with the mayo,or whatever... soaks right =
through,=20
and just ruins it....perhaps I wasn't around for its invention so maybe =
I=20
just don't get it...but its one of those things I've alwaysed wondered =
about.

-James-
(who thinks the modern day bread maker is a much more exciting
invention=20=

than sliced bread...)

>=20
> I don't know anything about Velosulin.  I am on Humolog and have been =
for 2
> years.  I bolus for meals when the food is in front of me.   It works =
very
> fast - and peaks in 1.5 to 2 hours.  Can't imagine why your doc won't =
let
> you unless he doesn't know about it.  I think it is the best thing, =
along
> with my pump, since sliced bread!=20
> Bonnie =20
>=20