[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] What is a CUZZIE???

Sorry 'bout that. No one ever told me it was a Southern thing. The guys in my
office from London call 'em coolers. The guy from Scotland calls 'em a Stumpy,
or a beer stumpy. The lady from Canada calls 'em an insulated can thingy.

Now the debate in our office is reaching a frenzied pitch. We've called
several companies that give them away as freebies and they have agreed with me
except for one minor detail...

Spelled Koozie, not Cuzzie.

A koozie is made of some insulating material (Styrofoam, wet suit material,
freezable stuff, etc...) that you place a can (preferably beer can) into to
keep cool.

Hope this clears it up. 
Insulin-Pumpers website http://www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/
For subscribe / unsubscribe information,
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted