Re: [IP] Re:

Personally i've always wondered what is so good about sliced bread....I
mean I see nothing so hard about using a knife to make the bread the
right thickness for sandwhiches... how many times do you make a sandwich,
and it just falls apart with the mayo,or whatever... soaks right through,
and just ruins it....perhaps I wasn't around for its invention so maybe I
just don't get it...but its one of those things I've alwaysed wondered about.

(who thinks the modern day bread maker is a much more exciting invention
than sliced bread...)

> I don't know anything about Velosulin.  I am on Humolog and have been for 2
> years.  I bolus for meals when the food is in front of me.   It works very
> fast - and peaks in 1.5 to 2 hours.  Can't imagine why your doc won't let
> you unless he doesn't know about it.  I think it is the best thing, along
> with my pump, since sliced bread!
> Bonnie
James Lyons
University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Applied Science
Computer Science Engineering Class of 2000

Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is the best defense
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted