Re: [IP] RE: 39 Years

I'm curious.  What kind of regimen were you on early in your diagnosis?  At
what point did you start using a BG meter with regularity?  I am always duly
impressedwhen I hear no complications after such a length of duration with

I have had diabetes for 36 years, pumping for 15, 44 years old.  I can't claim
no complications, but they have been relatively minor, in my book anyway.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted