Re: [IP] Please help me!

I agree with Richard that you should be calling Megan's doctor. You say you
are changing the infusion set.  Does that mean you are also changing the
cartridge?  Have you tried a new bottle of insulin?  Also, you may need to
check basal rates.  She may be going through a growth spurt and her needs are
changing.  Give the 2 of you a break if you feel the need, but do not give up
on the pump.

Take a deep breath and relax.  This is not the end of the world.  You will be
able to work it out.  My prayers go out to you.
Beth Smith
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted