From: Randy Nilson <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Prednisone
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 1998 3:16 PM

Sometimes I take Prednisone for my asthma, and whenever I do I have to =
increase my basal rate and do a lot more testing because the Prednisone =
raises my Glucose values.  When I was first diagnosed with diabetes I had =
the flu, was having problems with my asthma, and was taking large doses of
=
prednisone.  What are the chances that the flu, the prednisone, or a =
combination of both caused me to develop diabetes?

Randy Nilson
email @ redacted

=

=