Re: [IP] Jeremy - Prep cleaning

> Why don't you recommend alcohol for prep cleaning? I have never used anything
> but acohol.
> Katie

Do you use just pure alcohol? Or has it got something else in it? I use
S+N MediSwap, which is alcohol with chlorhexidine in it. That is the
really powerful bug killer. (Is chlorhexidine the active ingredient in
Betadine???) It's now accepted that alcohol on its own doesn't have very
powerful bug squashing properties.

But if site infection isn't a problem for you, that's great!

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted