[IP] First time Pump Questions

What procedure do you go through when you first get your pump?
How do they regulate you?
How long does it take to get (probably MiniMed 507c) once the Dr has
prescribed the pump? (My insurance company will pay for it if Dr
prescribes it and says that it is medically necessary) What supplies
come with the kit and what do you need to purchase separately? Does
the insurance pay for all supplies?

Thanks to all that have responded to my "Considering Pump" inquiry - I
am Ready to do it.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted