Re: [IP] bolusing question

In a message dated 7/15/98 7:20:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< We are looking for ANY suggestions to help him to remember. >>
Whenever ny daughter wanted me to remember something, she put sticky notes
everywhere...on the BR mirror, stuck to the toothpaste, in my coffee mug, in
the coffee can, on the steering wheel...anyplace she knew I would be in the
morning.  Sometimes a reminder campaign can work wonders.  I got her back one
day, when I put one in her sandwich inside her packed school lunch.  Send him
postcards?  Call him on the phone?  Leave a message anywhere.  Hope this is

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted