[IP] Prednisone

Sometimes I take Prednisone for my asthma, and whenever I do I have to increase my basal rate and do a lot more testing because the Prednisone raises my Glucose values.  When I was first diagnosed with diabetes I had the flu, was having problems with my asthma, and was taking large doses of prednisone.  What are the chances that the flu, the prednisone, or a combination of both caused me to develop diabetes?

Randy Nilson

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted