Re: [IP] Re: Barb pros & cons

Katie,

This is a very thoughtful & helpful reflection.

Side note:  Weight gain will go away when you are really matching your BGs and not
adjusting highs and lows IF you are eating a normal healthy amount of food.   That
can be hard but concentrating on the BGs instead of weight can be helpful.  The
other thing is that if you watch the posts on the lists you may notice that
ocassionally there is a spate of discussions about eating all kinds of high
calorie once forbidden food.  Anyone who eats Dairy Queen food often and a regular
diet is going to gain weight -- that's not a diabetic problem that's just an
ordinary people and food problem.