Re: [IP] Re: Running Out of Insulin

<< I had forgotten to clamp
 the tubing off prior to disconnecting from the pump. Once I disconnected
 both ends of the tubing, it drained completely and quickly. >>

hey Bob,
I use the tender and have never noticed the insulin draining out of the tubing
when I disconnect both ends. It does some with a little air into tubing but
not draining. What sets do you use? I've thought of attempting this myself as
an experiment.

The first thing I've always done when I get an empty cartridge alarm is to
reset the pump to full cartridge because there is anywhere from 4 - 10 units
in the end of the cartridge depending on how precise I was when filling.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted