Re: [IP] Finger & Toe tips

In a message dated 7/15/98 9:13:22 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< This stands to be a somewhat humorous thread, but I've always wondered
 about using the earlobes. Seems like there's some real possibilities here,
 if we can just figure out a way to get the blood to the strip without
 ending up on everything else ;-)

I have absolutely NO desire to use my earlobes for bg testing!!  When I was a
teenager and got my ears pierced, they occasionally bled.  It was very
difficult to get them to stop bleeding.  It sometimes required holding a
cotton ball there for 5 minutes.  Not good when you are already late for

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted