Re: [IP] TO ALL WHO MAY BE

Leann,

Have you tried increasing the character size that your email package
uses?

For example, I use Netscape Navigator on an Apple Mac, and in the
General Preferences I can set the font size to 48, and then all the text
is displayed in massively large characters.

Apparently lowercase letters are clearer to read, since your eye can
pick up all the ascenders and descenders of the letters, which give more
visual clues as to the overall shape of the word.

John
--
mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/5726/