[IP] Finger & Toe tips

     On Tue, 14 Jul 1998 Bob Burnett <email @ redacted> wrote:
     >I've wondered about this before. Seems logical to me. The only thing
     >I worry about is putting my freshly pricked toe / foot into a sock
     > and shoe, which can get a bit warm and sweaty. I imagine the
     > hospital environment is a little easier in this regard.
     I remember once asking about using my toes for testing and the doctor
     did all but throw the book at me.  He said diabetic feet were not to
     be used for blood testing as the chance for infection and other
     problems made it far too great a risk.
     Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted