Re: [IP] Inserting into the leg?

BRad, I dont think you need to worry about the orientation of the catheter
in the skin.  I use whatever direction is the easiest to insert.  Toward
the belly button on the right and away on the left.  (actually i've been
practising insertion left handed to reverse that sequence--this give me
more sites.

<<<<<<<<<From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Inserting into the leg?

I have a question about inserting the infusion set into my leg? I
know that when you go into the abdomen it should go in towards your
bellybutton, but what about the leg? Should it be inserted pointing
towards my feet or the other way around? Also is the inner or outer
thigh better?

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205