[IP] Re: TO ALL WHO MAY BE

Leann, all email programs that I know of allow you to sent the font size.
If you do this you should be able to read anything more easily.  You may
have to do more scrolling, but at least you will be able to read everything
better.
-wm

<<<<From: Sue W <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] TO ALL WHO MAY BE

HI LEANN,

I AM NOT OFFENDED BY YOUR CAPS.  I AM ANSWERING YOU IN CAPS HOPING YOU
CAN READ THIS BETTER.>>>>>>>>>>>

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205