From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Inserting into the leg?
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 1998 12:50 PM

I have a question about inserting the infusion set into my leg? I=20
know that when you go into the abdomen it should go in towards your=20
bellybutton, but what about the leg? Should it be inserted pointing=20
towards my feet or the other way around? Also is the inner or outer=20
thigh better?

Thanks,
Brad;
send the next two lines in a message