Kasey wrote:
> Bob, when my dad was in the hospital for surgery, he was out cold for a
> while.  The nurses used his toes for bg testing; said toes were as good
> as fingers.

I corresponded for a while with a Swedish girl with diabetes. She said
she often used her toes for drawing blood, and it was excellent.
Personally I thought the idea rather bizarre - imagine taking your shoes
and socks off to check your bg. In addition to that, with the risks of
neuropathy and circulation problems, it would seem sensible to keep your
toes in the best condition possible.

But that's the Scandanavians for you! (How are you Erik?)

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted