Re: [IP] Inserting into the leg?

>also pro- AF ( Dad was in original Army/Air Force)
>ex-hubby was the Naval man

Your Dad beats me time-wise. I was in during the Vietnam era from
1966-1970... luckily, I just flew a desk the whole time. My late
father-in-law was an Army Lt. Colonel, though, and he always thought that
he should outrank me (I was just a mere Captain)... but, in reality I've
always known that my wife is the top brass around our house.

(After 28 years, now at the rank of husband 2nd class)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted