Re: [IP] Inserting into the leg?

In a message dated 7/14/98 6:54:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< I have a question about inserting the infusion set into my leg? I
 know that when you go into the abdomen it should go in towards your
 bellybutton, but what about the leg?         >Depends on the set...Sof-set ,
straight in...Tender (etc), at any comfortable angle.<     Should it be
inserted pointing
 towards my feet or the other way around? Also is the inner or        >outer
 thigh better?  Inner thigh could hurt, as it is much more sensitive there.
Any place you can "pinch an inch". <

Barbara B.
 Thanks, >>
send the next two lines in a message