Re: [IP] Karen, pump sites and pregnancy

In a message dated 7/14/98 4:01:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I am thinking now of my thigh area, which I have tried once and hurt like
crazy before the baby.  We'll see. >>
nancy...try the upper outer area of thighs...easy to locate when sitting
sown...also know as "saddle bags".  Some ladies need to use flat needle sets
if very thin..but Tenders (etc) should work just as well there with less than
45 degrees angle .

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted