I've wondered about this before. Seems logical to me. The only thing I
worry about is putting my freshly pricked toe / foot into a sock and shoe,
which can get a bit warm and sweaty. I imagine the hospital environment is
a little easier in this regard.

Now, how do I reach my little toe up to my desktop to get the drop of blood
aimed on the strip? Could be real interesting in a restaurant <vbg>

mailto:email @ redacted
>Bob, when my dad was in the hospital for surgery, he was out cold for a
>while.  The nurses used his toes for bg testing; said toes were as good
>as fingers.
>email @ redacted

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted