From: Rhonda Tyo <email @ redacted>
To: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: RE: [IP] Kids on pumps(long...sorry)
Date: Monday, July 13, 1998 10:41 PM

Judy, I remember the first time that I slept in....in 31 years....people
thought I was nuts.......it's the "little" things that I appreciate so
much..!!!!! that was one of the best and another......not having to
eat....!!!! (sounds dumb, but so true..)
so glad for you...!!!!! Megan will do terrific......and the
complications...I feel like I've reversed what little I had, or stopped
them ......just want you to know that diabetes isn't a death sentence....I
feel better than I ever have and so healthy...I attribute all of this to
the pump and alot of determination to not let this disease stop me from
ANYTHING......keep up the great work...!!!!!
Rhonda

 Rhonda,

Thanks for "pumping up" us moms who have kids on pumps. We sometimes need
hear the words of gratitude from someone else!! It took a few months but
now
Megan LOVES her pump! What a joy to see her be able to enjoy "treats" that
she
was unable to eat before and to sleep late.(this is good for mom too!) But
the
best benefit I hope to see is the possibility of lessening the likelihood
of
complecations!

Yes-all you new moms are an inspiration to me too! The first thing I can
remember feeling after Megan was dx'd was that she would never be able to
have
children(must have been that Steel Magnolia movie I watched!!) I am so glad
that I was wrong about that.

Thanks again Rhonda!

Judy C.
send the next two lines in a message