[IP] TO ALL WHO MAY BE

TO ALL WHO MAY BE OFFENDED.
T AM TRULY SORRY IF I SEEM TO BE YELLING OR AM RUDE. I'M REALLY NOT.
ACTUALLY I AM NOT YELLING OR BEING RUDE. I AM SEEING. BECAUSE OF NOT
HAVING MY DIABETES UNDER CONTROL HAVE LOW VISION. I AM BLING IN ONE EYE
AND HAVE A CATARACT ON THE OTHER WAITING TO GET BAD ENOUGH TO COME OFF.
THEY WILL TAKE IT OFF THEN AND NOT NOW SO THAT IN CASE THIS EYE, LIKE
THE OTHER. WITH RETINOPHATHY, GOES CRAZY AFTER THE REMOVAL AND I GO
BLIND IN IT, IT WILL BE LATER RATHER THAN NOW. I HOPE THIS HELPS YA
UNDERSTAND WHY I YELL, I'M ONLY SEEING. I CAN READ WHAT YOU WRITE, BUT
WITH SOME DIFFICULTY. IF IT IS VERY LONG OR VERY SMALL I PRINT IT SO
THAT I CAN SEE IT BETTER. IF THIS IS A REAL PROBLEM WITH ANYONE TELL ME
NOW AND I WILL RELIEVE THE PROBLEM.
THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.
I SHOULD ATTACH A SMALL EXPLAINATION TO MY EMAIL EACH TIME I GUESS.
"CAPS = BLIND, NOT RUDE", :-)) OR MAYBE START A CONTEST FOR THE BEST
SHORT QUOTE TO GO ON MY EMAIL CUZ I RUN INTO THIS ALL THE TIME. I
UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM. MAYBE I COULD GO WITH, "BLIND LEADING THE
BLIND", EXCEPT I DON'T KNOW IF THE TRULY BLIND WOULD APPRECIATE THAT, I
ONLY HAVE LOW VISION, LUCKILY.
LEANN