Re: [IP] Send Your Diabetic Child to Camp

I sent Jessica to camp this year.  She is 6 1/2, maybe a bit young, but she
really wanted to go (dx at 9 months).  She spent three weeks and learned to
give herself a shot the very first night (sometimes peer pressure CAN be
good).  It was a long, lonely three weeks for me and my son was worried
about her most of the time, but we all made it through.  We received her
pump from Minimed this week and go for training on the 23rd.  She just
can't wait!!  Thanks for everyone who helped me in making the decisions I
needed to make.  I'm sure I'll have more questions in a few weeks.

Nita and Jessica in Texas

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted