Re: [IP] Inserting into the leg?

>I have a question about inserting the infusion set into my leg? I
>know that when you go into the abdomen it should go in towards your
>bellybutton, but what about the leg? Should it be inserted pointing
>towards my feet or the other way around? Also is the inner or outer
>thigh better?

Whoa!! I must have totally missed something here... I was never told about
pointing the infusion set in any particular direction. I've been using
random directions with equally good results.

Does anyone know what the reason for having only a pro-navel orientation?

(Actually, I am pro-Air Force... having done my time for 4 years)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted