Re: [IP] Insurance

<< mentioned having her pump covered by
 > private insurance when it became damaged, is it common to have your own
 > company insure it? Is it your house insurance you have it covered by? I am
 > curious. I think it would be a good idea to include it in our homeowners
 > policy. I made sure to get extra coverage for my pc, why not my pump (which
The HO is limited coverages, fire,  thieft, wind, usually named perils, to
the pump correctly, should added by a personal articles endorsement, declaring
an amount of $ and all risk then you can have the proper coverage.
Elzie Speir
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted