Re: [IP] Alternate Testing Sites!!!!!

for testing........

I am very good at shaving my legs poorly...needless to say I spend some
time after shaving repairing the nicks and cuts.  One day I wondered if the
blood from my shaving wounds would work in my glucometer.  I did one test
from my injurys!!! another from my finger.  The results were the same.

I certainly don't suggest deliberately being a careless shaver but the
question about alternative testing spots was asked....

PJB in Niagara Falls

----------
> From: Bob Burnett <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted