Re: [IP] Karen, pump sites and pregnancy

 hi nancy
this is lisa how are you doing  iam find tyler just had a bottle and i have a
few mints
let tell who you can talk to her name is is barbara i do not know her last
name but she has help me out with tyler about the site her add is
email @ redacted she might be able to help you iam doing good just got home from
the dr i  passout this morning about 9am bs went down and my proid is havey
iam week but the dr said that i was ok just need to rest more and has me on
bed rest for the day so both grandmother are keeping tyler and i can feed him
in bed iam so glad that you are doinh real good
with love lisa
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted