Re: [IP] Tequila, Rum, and diabetic control

As an example, I was at a party on Saturday night... eating, drinking,
being merry... going really high...(I mean *real* high) and I bolused a
little bit to..keep me alive. (I was up in the neighborhood of 350) I
went to sleep at 5 am--after having my last drink around 1am--at about
270, I woke up at 9(just 4 hours), at 60...I hadn't bolused.

Good to keep tabs on things, but I definitly don't treat highs quite the
same way as I would normally (well normally I don't get that high..)