Re: [IP] ultrasound today

Congratulations!!!!  I am glad things are going so well for you and the
baby!  I know the discipline it takes to keep your sugars in line-
unfortunately around 5 1/2 months it starts to get harder because of the
insulin resistance but the pump seems to make the adjustments easier.

Our baby (I am at 24 weeks now) still does not want to tell us if we are
having a he or she.  What ever the gender,  its a shy one!  At my OB
appointment today the  mentioned something about them doing a GTT at my
next visit (she momentarily forgot I was dm) I assured her that I would
fail miserably- at first she looked at me funny and then "remembered"
(momentary brain fart I guess).  Anyway she laughed and commented that the
one good thing about having diabetes is you get to skip the GTT during

BTW- have you found that as you "expand" you are runnig out of comfortable

Karen Alasin
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted