From: L PLUMONDON <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] RE: FINGER TIPS
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 1998 8:11 AM

CHANA=20
I DO MUCH THE SAME AS BOB SUGGESTED ALSO. AND I FIND THE SIDES OF THE
FINGERS MORE TENDER, AND THE THUMB USE IS IMPORTANT. I ONLY USE THE LAST
3 FINGERS ON EACH HAND. I DON'T USE THE FIRST CUZ I HAVE THIS FEAR OF
GOING BLIND AND NEEDING THE FIRST TO READ WITH SO I PROTECT THEM FOR THE
SENSITIVITY FACTOR.
THE VITAMIN E CREAM AND NEOSPORIN WORK TO SOME RELIEF BUT I STILL HAVE
CALOUSES. I AM GOING TO TRY THE "UDDER BALM" AND THE VACULANCE, LOOKING
TODAY AS A MATTER OF FACT.

TO EVERYONE'S ATTENTION:
I RECEIVED FROM JACK JOY, MINIMED WEBMASTER, INFO ABOUT  A BILL IN
CONGRESS. HR 3814 TO GET MEDICARE TO COVER INSULIN PUMPS UNDER DURABLE
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT. PEOPLE NEED TO CONTACT THEIR CONGRESS REP ASAP TO
SUPPORT HR 3814.=20
THE BILL IS TO THE COMMITTEE ON COMMERCE AND COMMITTEE ON WAYS AND MEANS
AS OF MAY 7,'98.

TO CONTACT THE COMMERCE COMMITTEE:
 THE HOUSE COMMITTEE ON     COMMERCE COMMITTEE
2125 RAYBURN HOUSE OFFICE      BUILDING
WASHINGTON, DC 20515
(202) 225-2927
email @ redacted

WAYS & MEANS COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN
BILL ARCHER (TX):
1236 LONGWORTH H.O.B.
WASHINGTON, DC  20515-4307
PHN: (202) 225-2571
FAX: (202) 225-4381
=20
IF YOU NEED CONTACT INFO:
SEND TIM (email @ redacted)
your zip code and he;ll get your congress person.
IF MEDICARE COVERS THIS THEN PRIVATE INSURANCE CAN BE MADE TO DO THE
SAME.
ON THE BAND WAGON --
LEANN

send the next two lines in a message