[IP] Re: tequila

Now ellen I wouldn't write off tequila just yet.  You've got to try it with
a little triple sec and lime juice.  I think your BG was high because of
the carbohydrates in the worm that you forgot to remove :-)

<<<<<From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #408

Sam, in regards to "my bolus is bigger than your bolus," it reminds me of my
July 4th experience.  I was at a party and we all drank too much--Tequila, to
be precise.  I do not drink much and have never had tequila.  BTW, I DO NOT
recommend it to anyone who wants to stay in their right mind.  We were all
pretty high.  I had gotten out my FastTake to check my BG.  To make a long
story short, I checked everyone's BG, and guess what, I WON!!!  My BG was
higher than anyone else's.  Life is Sweet!  I got to keep my FastTake because
I won and there were no undiscovered diabetics in the crowd.  Even though I
had an interesting night, I will NEVER drink tequila again.  Once is enough.

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205
Tel. 410 614 5446