[IP] RE: FINGER TIPS

CHANA
I DO MUCH THE SAME AS BOB SUGGESTED ALSO. AND I FIND THE SIDES OF THE
FINGERS MORE TENDER, AND THE THUMB USE IS IMPORTANT. I ONLY USE THE LAST
3 FINGERS ON EACH HAND. I DON'T USE THE FIRST CUZ I HAVE THIS FEAR OF
GOING BLIND AND NEEDING THE FIRST TO READ WITH SO I PROTECT THEM FOR THE
SENSITIVITY FACTOR.
THE VITAMIN E CREAM AND NEOSPORIN WORK TO SOME RELIEF BUT I STILL HAVE
CALOUSES. I AM GOING TO TRY THE "UDDER BALM" AND THE VACULANCE, LOOKING
TODAY AS A MATTER OF FACT.

TO EVERYONE'S ATTENTION:
I RECEIVED FROM JACK JOY, MINIMED WEBMASTER, INFO ABOUT  A BILL IN
CONGRESS. HR 3814 TO GET MEDICARE TO COVER INSULIN PUMPS UNDER DURABLE
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT. PEOPLE NEED TO CONTACT THEIR CONGRESS REP ASAP TO
SUPPORT HR 3814.
THE BILL IS TO THE COMMITTEE ON COMMERCE AND COMMITTEE ON WAYS AND MEANS
AS OF MAY 7,'98.

TO CONTACT THE COMMERCE COMMITTEE:
 THE HOUSE COMMITTEE ON     COMMERCE COMMITTEE
2125 RAYBURN HOUSE OFFICE      BUILDING
WASHINGTON, DC 20515
(202) 225-2927
email @ redacted

WAYS & MEANS COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN
BILL ARCHER (TX):
1236 LONGWORTH H.O.B.
WASHINGTON, DC  20515-4307
PHN: (202) 225-2571
FAX: (202) 225-4381

IF YOU NEED CONTACT INFO:
SEND TIM (email @ redacted)
your zip code and he;ll get your congress person.
IF MEDICARE COVERS THIS THEN PRIVATE INSURANCE CAN BE MADE TO DO THE
SAME.
ON THE BAND WAGON --
LEANN