Hi Ellen,

Some of us used to call Tequila "TO KILL YA!"  Sounds like you had a fun
fourth.  I would have probably never thought of seeing who had the
highest BG.

<< in regards to "my bolus is bigger than your bolus," it reminds me of
July 4th experience.  I was at a party and we all drank too
much--Tequila, to
be precise.  I do not drink much and have never had tequila.  BTW, I DO
recommend it to anyone who wants to stay in their right mind.  We were
pretty high.  I had gotten out my FastTake to check my BG.  To make a
story short, I checked everyone's BG, and guess what, I WON!!!  My BG
higher than anyone else's.  Life is Sweet!  I got to keep my FastTake
I won and there were no undiscovered diabetics in the crowd.  Even
though I
had an interesting night, I will NEVER drink tequila again.  Once is
ellen >>

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted