[IP] A request

I must make a request.  Due to a computer problem, we have been unable to
receive any email over the weekend.  The problem has been corrected, but we
lost 112 (yikes) messages that were unseen.  I will read the ip messages
from the member pages, but if anyone had sent us a personal email could you
resend it.  We had to delete any file greater than 1k to eliminate the
problem with a correpted file (not a virus).  Thank you/

Brian Spitler

Aren't computers just wonderful?!?!?!?!