Re: [IP] Insurance

Hi Wendy-

I called my home owners insurance shortly after I received my pump.  I
even had the clerk call the underwriters to make sure my pump was
covered.  IT IS.  No extra charge.  It's included in the "house
contents."  I explained to them what my insulin pump was, how expensive
it was, and how important it was to have it replaced immediately should
something happen to it.  Examples:  Get in your car, the pump falls out
of your pocket, you run over it backing out of the garage.  Your house
is on fire, you run around frantically trying to grab your cat, and your
pump falls off in the frenzy.  I think the chances of this stuff
happening is pretty slim, but ya never know. (I did back through our
garage door once).

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper