Re: [IP] Send Your Diabetic Child to Camp

> > highly recommend parents sending their kids to camp when they are old
> > enough
> > not to get too homesick.  I was very ready at nine (IDDM at 8).  ellen

I can't agree more. some of the best summer camps I went to were
diabetic camps. Durring college and the time we lived out in the
boonies, no Dr. visits for about three years. I have to watch over
myself. Couldn't have done it with out camp.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted