Re: [IP] Kids on pumps(long...sorry)

Thanks for "pumping up" us moms who have kids on pumps. We sometimes need to
hear the words of gratitude from someone else!! It took a few months but now
Megan LOVES her pump! What a joy to see her be able to enjoy "treats" that she
was unable to eat before and to sleep late.(this is good for mom too!) But the
best benefit I hope to see is the possibility of lessening the likelihood of

Yes-all you new moms are an inspiration to me too! The first thing I can
remember feeling after Megan was dx'd was that she would never be able to have
children(must have been that Steel Magnolia movie I watched!!) I am so glad
that I was wrong about that.

Thanks again Rhonda!

Judy C.
send the next two lines in a message