Somebody wrote:

> I heard "non pumpers" say we're really a group of droids, escaped from the
> Pump Pods which descended years ago. We're working on perfecting the
> technology, for use throughout the universe.

Resistance is a drag... you will like being assimilated?  We're just
all getting ready for our big Assimilation Day party with the
Super-Bolus party right after. We'll just be careful not to allow any
tequila.   It's been a long day today...

Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted