[IP] we are home

 hi everyone
me and tyler just got home and doing good iam still real tird and some what
week but ok he is a sleep and iam let yall know we are home i will be at the
chat to night and let yall know how we are doing the dr told me to rest and
let both grandmother take care of tyler and me to stay in bed and rest i still
need your love and support now tyler is and i need all i can get birth was
fast and no trouble and iam glad
will iam going to rest now but i will be on the web this afternoon about 4pm
or so
  with love lisa
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted