[IP] THANKS FOR THE INFO

THANKS FOR THE FINGER TIPS. :-)),
CAROLYN, SUSAN AND BOB.
THE VACULANCE SOUNDS INTERESTING, I'M GOING TO LOOK FOR THAT. AND I
BELIEVE I HAVE SEEN THIS UDDER BALM TO TRY ALSO.
IN DIABETIC FORCAST AUGUST, 1997 I THINK, THERE WAS ADVERTISED A MONITOR
(INTEG LIFEGUIDE SYSTEM) THAT WOULD BE COMING OUT IN ABOUT A YEAR THAT
USED THE MOISTURE (NOT BLOOD) FROM JUST UNDER THE SKIN OF THE ARM TO
TEST (INTERSTITIAL FLUID, ISF).
ANYWAY THE VACULANCE SOUNDS SOMEWHAT LIKE THIS MONITOR FOR GETTING AT
NEW PLACES AND WAYS TO STICK YOURSELF.  HOWEVER, I HAVEN'T HEAR ANYMORE
ABOUT IT.
ALSO WILL BE GREAT THE MONITOR THAT STICKS IN YA LIKE THE IN-
FUSION SETS. CAN'T WAIT.
BYE FOR NOW
LEANN