Re: [IP] Send Your Diabetic Child to Camp

> highly recommend parents sending their kids to camp when they are old
> enough
> not to get too homesick.  I was very ready at nine (IDDM at 8).  ellen

I keep teasing my husband that we can finally have a 'grownup' vacation
when Kayla turns 8 and can go to diabetes camp!!!  When she goes to camp
we'll have our Very Own Vacation.  Yea!  Just 3 years to go..

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted