[IP] Kids on pumps(long...sorry)

Hi All,
I haven't posted for awhile but I'm so HAPPY to see so many kids on pumps.  I applaud all of the parents who want what is best for their children.  I've said it so many times(that you probably sick of hearing it!!!) I was diagnosed at 10 years old and I only wish that I could go back and be on a pump, BUT I think that the last 2 years of being on a pump have made me APPRECIATE things so much more.  I'm an advocate for kids on pumps.  I think that if you can learn to inject, pumping is so much easier(my opinion,of course)...
I just know that I don't have those "passing out" hypos that I was having before....hypoglycemic unawareness.....I feel so great and no rigid schedules....for kids this is great.....
My mom......has had a hard time of adjusting to the
"Now we have to eat at 12:30, for Rhonda"...always hated that..!!!!!

anyway,enough of rambling....just wanted you all to know that have kids on pumps...if they haven't already thanked you...they will....one day when they are older and understand what a "miracle" these pumps are...(my opinion again...)

I look at Lisa and her newborn(CONGRATULATIONS) and wonder how in the world my kids made it...BACK THEN.....I was so blessed to have a great hospital and good doctors, but it was no picnic, being in the hospital, almost the whole time!!!!!BUT I made it and my kids are now 18 and 21......
thanks goodness for technology........

Thanks for letting me ramble...I've learned so much and  always remember we're all in this together...one day..I hope in my lifetime, there will be a cure....
I've seen so much just in my lifetime now......

Thanks guys...YOU'RE THE BEST....!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY..!!!!!

Rhonda
type 1,33 years.....pumping for 2 years......

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef