>Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 13:19:00 -0400
>From: Bob Burnett <email @ redacted>
>Subject: Member photos, was: Re: [IP] Chat
>I heard "non pumpers" say we're really a group of droids, escaped from
>Pump Pods which descended years ago. We're working on perfecting the
>technology, for use throughout the universe.

We're just a simple bunch of cyberdiabetics who happen to be
technoinsulinators. Nothing wrong with that.

>Pictures don't work with droids - they come out fuzzy and grey, with no
>identifiable features. Every time someone takes my photo, I end up
>like Elmer Fudd, with a beard ;-)

We don't have fingerprints either and have no reflection in the mirror. In
fact, as I write this I'm fading awaaaayyyyy.....

>Maybe someday when we have a scanner available, we can submit a bunch of
>photos for the "Members Only Gallery". It would be kind of neat. Course,
>would be even better to all get together in one spot for a party ;-)
>MiniMed and / or Disetronic would sponsor the event. Perhaps the Guinness
>Book of World Records would be interested in "The World's Largest Bolus"
>something like that. There's possibilities <vbg>

I wouldn't want to get into a "my bolus is bigger than your bolus" contest
here. Somehow I think that quality is better than quantity.  :-}

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted