Re: [IP] Will the true canula volume please stand up?

Ellen wrote:

<<  Then it says to check with your health care professional regarding
 use of this procedure.  I think they covered themselves well with that, don't
 you?  ellen >>

Yeah, I agree!  Sounds like a major CYA job to me.  Plus, I'm sure my doc
wouldn't have a clue what to tell me, I don't think he knows that much about
infusion sets.  That's why I have you guys!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted